Important news about Victoria Drive Branch
January 11, 2022
You’ve already heard from us regarding the closure of our Victoria Drive Branch (4837 Victoria Drive). As a reminder, our last day of business at this location will be Friday, March 11, 2022.
Why the move?
With 26 branch locations to serve our members, it may be more convenient for you to drop into any G&F branch. Staff at any of our branches are eager to welcome you, or visit some familiar faces at our Graveley Branch.
Not sure where to find a branch most convenient to you? CLICK HERE.
Our priority continues to be serving our members’ best interests whether that’s in a branch, over the phone 6 days a week, or meeting up with one of our mobile team members specializing in wealth management, insurance, mortgages and business.
Is Victoria Drive currently your branch of choice? What this means for you:
- You’ll continue to receive the same excellent service and advice that you have come to expect no matter which branch you visit
- Your banking and account information will remain the same for now
- If you have a safety deposit box at the Victoria Drive Branch you will have received a letter regarding the closing of your box. If you have any questions regarding your box, connect with us directly at 604-683-2434. For your reference, please see a copy of the letter by clicking HERE.
As always, you can continue to bank with us via:
- Online banking at www.vpcu.com
- VP Financial’s Graveley ATM (VPD access only) or any ATM on the EXCHANGE network
- INTERACTM e-transfers
- Member Hub call centre at 604-683-2434 (Mon-Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 8am-4pm)
We want to hear from you!