Members now have access to the Autodeposit and the Request Money services within the e-Transfer tabs. Please see below for further details.
Enhanced Interac e-transfers
Interac e-transfer functionality now has 2 new features – Autodeposit & Request Money
- Autodeposit – allows you to receive e-transfers faster as you will no longer need to login in to your online banking and answer a security question. Funds will be automatically deposited into your account.
- Request Money – you can send a request for someone to send you an e-transfer. Funds will be automatically deposited into your account.
Setting up Autodeposit for e-Transfers:
- Log in to Online Banking and go to Transfers > Send INTERAC e-Transfer, and then click on Autodeposit.
- Enter an email address to set up Autodeposit for and select an account where your deposits will automatically be made.
- Register your email address.
- INTERAC will send you an email to complete your Autodeposit registration for that email address.
That’s it! Now when someone sends you an e-transfer, it will be automatically deposited into your account without you having to log into your online banking and answering a security question.
Send Interac e-Transfer – select Autodeposit:
Autodeposit Registration screen shows instructions:
Input YOUR email address and assign your sub-account!
Confirmation email to be sent after Registration:
Autodeposit Status screen:
Requesting Interac e-Transfer:
- Log in to Online Banking and go to Transfers > Request Interac e-Transfer
- Select the person you want to request funds from. You can choose a pre-existing contact or add a new recipient.
- Enter in the specified amount you are requesting and select the account you would like the funds to be deposited into.
- Once the recipient has fulfilled your request, funds will be deposited into your bank account and you will be notified. At this time an INTERAC e-Transfer service fee will be applied to your account. (Important note: requestor is charged the $1.00 fee)